Thursday, August 21, 2008

there have been many times in my life when i see my ocd popping up and affecting those around me. in the past few years it has been mostly my husband and somewhat my 2-year old. they both do ok, but it's still rough for them. i have also seen some of my friends begin to bend due to the strain that this may bring. some have ignored me, some have "forgotten" to return phone calls, some have blatantly told me that they would love to hear from me when i'm "feeling better". but then there have been the few that i have relied on. been loved by and cared for by. just to let them know... i love you all. you know who you are; ck, svk, sb, jnw, rvm, cvp. you guys have been my stronghold along with mark and kenny. you relieved the strain mark and kenny are put under when dealing with me. muah.

No comments: